The Propper® Women’s nylon/cotton ACU Trouser in OCP (Occupational Camouflage Pattern) is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Army and Air Force. This trouser is sewn specifically for women to meet or exceed strict military standards for extreme protection.
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton
- Sewn to military specification PD 14-05A
- Fade-, shrink-, and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams, and seat seams
- 8-pocket design
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Durable drawstring leg closures
The updated Propper® ACU Trouser in OCP (Occupational Camouflage Pattern) is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. The trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures, knee pouches for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification PD 14-05A.