It’s military-inspired and tactical team ideal . This ACU-style pant offers extreme durability with Battle Rip® fabric, reinforced seat and knees and felled seams. Function comes from the 8 pockets, drawstring waist and leg closures and gripper waistband. This heavy-duty pant is a great option for SWAT and tactical teams .
- Battle Rip® 65% polyester / 35% cotton ripstop
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- 8-pocket design
- Extra-large belt loops designed for nylon duty belt
- Drawstring waist for quick and secure fit
- Gripper waistband keeps coat tucked into pants
- Reinforced seat and knees with external openings for knee pads
- Zipper fly with double snap closure
- Two thigh tilted cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- ACU-style uniform, enhanced for law enforcement
It’s military-inspired and law-enforcement ideal. We took a cue from the Army Combat Uniform when we designed the Propper® TAC.U Pant. Made of Battle Rip® fabric, it offers law enforcement personnel comfort, color integrity, wrinkle resistance and long-lasting durability in a range of solid colors. A zipper fly, gripper waistband, extra-large belt loops, and eight pockets add function to form. External knee pad openings make it easy to add or remove pads.