The Series 100® Comp Toe version augments the highly successful Series 100® line with a ASTM F2413-11 rated safety toe that meets or exceeds I/C 57 Impact and Compression Resistance and EH Electric Hazard. Premium memory foam insole adds a layer of all-day comfort.
- ASTM F2413-11 rated safety toe that meets or exceeds I/C 57 Impact and Compression Resistance and EH Electric Hazard
- Waterproof and seam-sealed with HyrdoGuard®
- Engineered using true US sizing for superior fit with excellent weight distribution for all-day comfort
- Polishable full grain leather
- 1000D nylon upper
- Friction-resistant speed lacing system with 550 paracord lacing
- Arch design resists wear from ladders and fast-roping
- Open cell air mesh foam provides full foot air circulation for maximum comfort
- Breathable liner wicks and regulates temperature, treated with Aegis® to prevent odor
- Premium memory foam insole
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole for excellent traction and impact absorption
- NTOA member tested and approved
- FREE optional fit inserts included
Built for hazardous duty, the Series 100® Waterproof Comp Toe version includes a ASTM F2413-11 rated safety toe that meets or exceeds I/C 57 Impact and Compression Resistance and EH Electric Hazard. The waterproof leather and 1000D Cordura® upper can be pulled snug with the quick and easy NATO speed lace system. A special gusset behind the zipper helps keep water out while the triple density rubber foundation and an arch made from a durable compound will hold up to the rigors of fast-roping. The Series 100® is a great value in footwear. Propper® footwear was designed for long-lasting comfort and durability. All of our boots are based on true U.S. sizing to provide the perfect fit.