Tactical-inspired design meets EMS functionality with a classic fit and professional appearance. The Propper CriticalResponse® EMS Pant provides optimal storage space for all medical gear requred by EMTs and paramedics in a durable Teflon™ treated fabric that resists stains and soil.
Note: This item comes unhemmed (36.5″ inseam).
- 7.3 oz 65% polyester / 35% cotton twill
- Teflon™ fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Slider waistband with internal shirt gripper
- Hand pocket with reinforcement
- Side cargo pocket with bellows, scissors straps, internal divider
- Reinforced knee with internal opening for pads
- Back bellowed patch pockets with flap
- Classic fit: Stretch waistband sits slightly below regular waist – comfortable through the hip, thigh, and leg.
Carry all of your tools and supplies in a fit tailored for women – and for performance. The Propper Women’s CRITICALRESPONSE® EMS Pants features 17 pockets in a cut that allows you to perform in the most critical situations. Teflon™ fabric protector adds stain and liquid resistance to the already fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant fabric. With a hidden slider waistband, reinforced knees and extra-large belt loops, you can respond with every tool needed – even on the longest shifts. Engineered with a lower rise and slimmer leg specifically for women. Pair with our Propper tactical shirt in LAPD Navy or Black to create a uniform.
Note: This item comes unhemmed.