This cotton/polyester twill Battle Dress Uniform Trouser (BDU) is sewn to mil-spec MIL-T-44047E. Maximum durability in a classic style with all the functional details you need. Felled seams and a reinforced seat and knee for maximum durability. Six pockets with fused flaps give you a clean, professional look.
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester twill
- Sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Felled seams for durability
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- 6-pocket design (four with button flaps)
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
It’s authentic in every way. The Propper® BDU Trouser is sewn to military specification MIL-T-44047E, with felled seams and a reinforced seat and knee for maximum durability. Six pockets with fused flaps give you a clean, professional look. Use the adjustable waist tabs and durable drawstring leg closures for a secure fit.